- State Medical University in Minsk & University of Cologne
- RWTH University Hospital of Aachen
- At CARE Vision since 2018
- Scholarship from the German Ophthalmology Society (DOG) and the Russian Ophthalmology Society
- International Scholarship from the Association for Research in Vision and Ophthalmology (ARVO)
- In additon to a Germany specialist exam, he also obtained a specialist exam before the European Board of Ophthalmology (EBO)
- Languages: German, English, Belarusian, Russian, Ukrainian
Dr. Med. Serge Sjapic successfully completed his medical studies in 2001. He first studied at the State Medical University in Minsk and continued his studies at the University of Cologne.
He has worked intensively, since 2005, in the Department of Ophthalmology at the St. Elisabeth Clinic Cologne. From 2008, he completed his medical specialty at the Eye Clinic of the University Hospital Aachen. He received his docorate in 2010 from the Institute of Neurophysiology of the University of Cologne (“summa cum laude”). He successfully completed both the German specialist exam and the specialist exam before the European Board of Ophthalmology (EBO) in 2013.
The experienced eye surgeon, who worked previously in refractive and cataract surgery at the Eye Hospital in Dardenne and in the Lichtblick MVZ Nordhessen, has been working for CARE Vision since 2018.
Member of the European Society of Cataract & Refractive Surgeons (ESCRS)
Member of the Deutschen Ophthalmologischen Gesellschaft (DOG)
Are you interested in laser eye treatment?
We would be happy to advise you in a non-binding information meeting about laser eye surgery. Reserve your desired date via the online appointment.