DE | AT | EN
0800.8888.474 free of charge


Für kostenloses Infomaterial einfach folgendes Formular ausfüllen.



In all treatment procedures, at CARE Vision, we work with modern and safety proven technologies: from precision measuring instruments at eye check to the advanced eye laser systems during the treatment up to the best testing devices at the last after care.


The CARE Vision sites in Germany are equipped with the Excimer laser system ALLEGRETTO WAVE from the Erlangen Company WaveLight and the AMARIS 500 E from Schwind. Both laser devices, the ALLEGRETTO WAVE as well as the Amaris 500 E, deliver excellent results. 

Because of the excellent results, WaveLight's Excimer Laser System is one of the most respected laser systems in recent years. With its working speed and the "Perfect Pulse Technology" (intelligent control of laser pulses), the ALLEGRETTO WAVE is additionally equipped with the "Eye tracker", a high-precision tracking system. The Eye tracker detects even the smallest random movements of the eye. This ensures that the laser beam is always accurate and operates within the specified range. For the total ablation area to be as low as possible, the laser, which has a very fine beam diameter, operates with the highest accuracy. Through the interaction with the wave front-optimized ablation profiles, large optical zones and the best possible transition zones are created, which ensure a good vision quality after treatment, even in adverse light conditions.

The Schwind-Excimer-Laser AMARIS 500 E also impresses with precision and speed in refractive corneal surgery, ensuring patient safety, short treatment times and patient comfort. The very short ablation time of AMARIS 500 E of 2 seconds per 1 diopter (myopia) or 3.6 seconds (hyperopia) using a very fine laser beam not only means the highest precision, but also a short treatment time, which minimizes the dehydration of the cornea. The AMARIS 500 E uses two power stations. The automatic Fluence Level Adjustment from Schwind ensures that about 80 percent of the laser removal takes place with high energy efficiency and the remaining 20 percent with a lower energy level. The system will automatically make the switch.

With the lower energy, the cornea is ultimately smoothed in the fine work. In addition, higher refractive errors are more finely structured, which can be more precisely treated with the lower energy used. The 500 hertz laser system is also equipped with a very precise eye tracker, which compensates for the eye movements. The result is a high quality of the visual performance. Meaning the patients new vision after the laser treatment is so good, as it was previously possible only with glasses or contacts lenses, or in some cases even better than before with visual aid.


The Pentacam Oculus is an ultra modern measuring method which takes a few minutes and is performed without any contact with the patient, very hygienic.

The Pentacam® is a rotating Scheimpflug camera system for anterior segment analysis. It measures topography and elevation of the anterior and posterior corneal surface and the corneal thickness. Basic Software includes Overview display, Fast Screening Report, 1 Large Map, 4 Maps Refractive, Scheimpflug Image Overview, Virtual Eye, Tomography, Iris Image, Topometric and Comparison displays.



The Orbscan corneal topography system measures anterior and posterior corneal elevation (relative to a best fit sphere), surface curvature, as well as corneal thickness using a scanning optical slit device. The optical acquisition head scans the eye using light slits that are projected at a 45 degree angle. Twenty slits are projected sequentially on the eye from the left and 20 slits from the right side for a total of 40 slits. The instrument’s software analyses up to 240 data points per slit and calculates the axial curvature (mm or diopter) of the anterior and posterior corneal surface. It also calculates the elevation of the anterior and posterior surface of the cornea (relative to a best fit sphere) as well as the corneal thickness of the entire cornea.


order infos call back brochure