- Universidad de El Salvador (El Salvador)
- Granada University Hospital (Spain)
- Laser eye treatments
- Presbyopia treatment
- Cataract treatments
- Phakic lens treatments (ICL)
- At Care Vision since 2016
- January 2016: License to practice medicine in Germany at the State Office for Social Services in Schleswig-Holstein
- April 2016: Recognition as a specialist at the State Medical Association in Hesse
- Languages: Spanish, English and German
Guillermo Durán Turcios graduated from the Universidad de El Salvador with a degree in medicine in 2008. Until 2014 he worked as an assistant doctor for ophthalmology at the Virgen de las Nieves University Hospital in Granada, Spain.
During his residency in ophthalmology, he dealt with cataract, corneal, eyelid, strabismus, glaucoma, vitreous and retinal surgery, among other things. He also attended the Basic Science Course of Ophthalmology at the Edward S. Harkness Eye Institute at Columbia Ophthalmology in New York, USA.
Are you interested in laser eye treatment?
We would be happy to advise you in a non-binding information meeting about laser eye surgery. Reserve your desired date via the online appointment.